The track organizers will call for papers with a preferably comparative and/or interdisciplinary approach. We envisage the organization of the following tracks:
- Citizenship in city and region; changing patterns of civic attachment?
- Multi-level governance capacity: new dilemmas in regional settings
- Managing Urban and Regional Competitiveness
- Corners of Europe – overcoming disadvantages of path-dependency and location
- Innovations within and between buy antibiotics online urban regions: network learning as a regional catalyst
- Transformations in city-regional law and governance
- Assessing urban and regional safety and security in the network society: challenges for policy and governance
- The global energy transition as a boundary crossing problem
- Transformations in sustainable development
Please choose a maximum of 2 tracks. Further information on the tracks here.