The UPDP Programme focuses on urban, social, economic and institutional transformations in contemporary cities and it aims at fostering innovative and interdisciplinary research. Applicants are requested to submit a research proposal with reference to topics of their interest. We encourage proposals covering topics such as :
• Multi-scalar regional urbanization processes
• Advances and challenges in contemporary planning theory and practice
• Urban transitions towards sustainability
• Social and economic changes and their effects on spatial development processes
• Tools for the evaluation and management of urban projects
• European cities, urban policies in Europe, the EU urban policy agenda.
PhD Call for Application is closed
Applicants must fill out the online application form and attach the required documents by May 29th 2015, 2 pm (Italian time zone).
Further details and additional information here.