We would like to call your attention to the Dortmund Conference on Spatial Planning and Planning Research 2020, which will take place on the 17th and 18th of February 2020 under the theme “Rethinking Spaces – Planning in a Changing World”. Until July, 31th 2019 you can submit an abstract (max. 3,500 characters) or with a concept for a roundtable (max 3,500 characters). You can also submit several contributions for your own session. Please submit your contributions via the following web portal.
- Neighbourhood development
- Urban development
- Spatial development and monitoring
- International and European perspectives of spatial planning
- Planning theory
- Mobility and transport
- Green and blue infrastructures
- Climate change and public health
Further information can be found on the website.